In partnership with the National Trust and Trust New Art, CIT is producing a series of new theatre commissions for Live At Lyme, a season of theatre events running at Lyme Hall in Cheshire throughout September.
During Live At Lyme, you can see new work focusing on the life of Thomas Legh, the hall’s former owner during the Regency era.
The season premieres a host of new work from some of the region’s most innovative theatre makers, with unique performances that blend theatre with animation, puppetry and music to tell fascinating stories of Thomas Legh and the people that shaped his life.
- Letters from Egypt – Mark Croasley
- Theft of A Girl – Dangerous To Know
- Legends of Lyme – EnJOY Arts
- The View From Outside – Sarah Richardson
- The Magnificent Menagerie of Mrs Strange – Sophie Tyrrell
Live At Lyme events run throughout September. Full details of each commission, including performance times, will be posted soon.